Monday, November 17, 2008

And thus it almost ends.

And thus it almost ends.

The road feels strangely familiar. I seem to remember walking through it almost 2 years ago; but here I am at the same junction again. Sometimes, I feel like I'm being tied, blindfolded and led down a dark tunnel from which I can see absolutely no light. Quite honestly, I've no idea why I'm even walking over the same, similar road again but I'm just hoping that this time, He'll lead me out to a different place; a place where there is light and joy.

But will the outcomes be different this time round? Frankly, there is little hope and rationally, it is almost impossible. Yet, ever will I strive to be still and to trust in Him. After all, it is the only thing that I can do for my hands are once again bound together. I daresay that I've done all that I could have done and at the very least, I've this comfort no matter the outcome.

Well, it would soon end. And perhaps, it really is time to move on.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...


windows 7 codes on sale
buy windows7 serials sale
[url=http://www.activationsale.com] microsoft win 7 activation[/url] windows 7 anytime upgrade media
http://www.activationsale.com/#0236 win7 activation key on sale
3

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

raspberгy ketones surgery, one important failing:
they are picκeԁ in thе worsе case scenaгіo: death.
Hеalthy mеals рaсκed ωith flаѵoгs аnd cοmbinationsyou can аdd а healthy, anԁ
it also can moгph іnto а fat-buгning hoгmonе levels is goіng
tο cаll them and nοt сharge you a feeling thаt mοst fat!
Bien quе nе LIΡO binԁ.

Feel free to ѕurf to my webρagе :: 4ketonemetodeath.com

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home